Sometimes, researching things presents me with information I am not the least bit happy to discover, like some of the information in todays post.
Let's examine a term that's been around so long, it's a part of everyday Western life. It's found on labels everywhere – household products, products for pets, and childrens products.
The term: Non-Toxic.
Non-toxic is a stamp of approval - an assurance of safety. Any time we see a product labelled NON TOXIC, we feel confident that the contents is safe and can't cause the slightest bit of discomfort to either adults or children, nor will it harm the environment in any way.
Non-toxic means all that, right?
In fact, not even close.