A while back, I did a giveaway on my latest product for the eye area: Comfort Zone Eye Serum. The winners and my regular testers have now spoken. Thank you ladies, one and all, for your valuable feedback. I am incredibly pleased to report that I have had nothing but thumbs up on this formula.
- It smells lovely, the scent is not too strong or overpowering
- Lovely, fresh, and not 'perfumey'
- Light, lovely fragrance
- I love that it is so mildly scented
- The first thing I noticed was the scent. It is quite unique and I had to kind of get used to it, but it didn't take long before I really liked it
- Glides on smoothly and absorbs rather quickly, and once dry it does not leave a noticeable residue
- I adore this texture – it disappears into my skin without a trace
- Cooling, soothing
- Light, moisturizing, and no tackiness
- In a word, comfortable
- Not greasy, very nice
- Perfect consistency – absorbs super fast yet 'leaves room' for application of eye cream on top
- I could clearly feel that this lasts overnight. It was still present in the morning when I washed my face
- Goes on like a dream
- Easy to apply
- Like the rollerball and prefer this to applying eye products with my finger
- Yes! I've been waiting for something that goes on this effortlessly
- The roll-on function wasn't easy for me. The roll was dry and it took me a bit to get it going. Then I tried shaking it before use, and that helped. After that it was smooth sailing.
- I think it is making the skin under my eyes look better. It did lighten my dark circles (mostly on the outside edge of my eyes) a bit after a few days of using this product and made my under eye look less baggy
- My skin feels happy
- Soothing, but is it supposed to do anything for wrinkles?
- Very happy with it and want to continue using it
- I've tried almond oil but it takes too long to absorb, so I could only use that at night. Your comfort eye serum absorbs quickly enough that if I put it on when I get up in the morning, by the time I am ready to leave the house or put my make up on, it is gone
- This seems to 'refresh' my eyes immediately. That's the only way I can describe it.
- After about a weeks use there was a definite improvement in the area around my eyes. The usual redness and irritation that I have was almost entirely gone.
- I noticed a small difference, but I had a cold and didn't feel well which may have skewed the results
Is There Anything You Would Add to this Product if You Could?
- Maybe something more for the dark circles
- Something for wrinkles maybe
- Once you get the roller ball started*, it works rather well and I've only had to shake it once or twice before applying
- I have this in my purse and like being able to freshen up my eye area after sitting in front of the computer for hours. It has become my constant companion. Love love love it!
- When can I buy one in full size? I'm almost out of this sample
- I look forward to using this every morning
*The sample size container has a smaller rollerball applicator than the full size. A few reported that it was necessary to give the container a shake to get the rollerball started.
Thanks again for your input!
|Visit Beaut-e online|
This product will be added to the beaut-e online webshop as soon as it is up and running. It shouldn't be too long. The beaut-e team are working nonstop on finalizing this brand new webshop that is dedicated to organic and natural skin care products from