You will need these ingredients
- White Clay
- Demineralized water, lavender floral water or lavender hydrosol
- Sweet almond oil
- 100% pure lavendar essential oil
And you will need the following items
- small container
- smallish brush (for applying the mask)
- natural sponge (for removing the mask)
Making The Mask
1. Put approx 2 tablespoons (about 30 ml) liquid into the small container
2. Sprinkle/add a tablespoon + a teaspoon (about 25 gr) of the clay and let it all sink into the water (do not stir until the liquid has absorbed the clay)
3. Stir until you have an even mixture. If necessary, add liquid or clay to adjust to your desired texture.
4. Add 1 teaspoon (about 5 ml) sweet almond oil to the mixture
5. Add 5 drops lavender essential oil and stir the mixture until it has an even consistency
Always start by washing your face and neck with a good cleanser, then lightly patting the skin dry. Now apply the mask with the brush (or back of a teaspoon), leaving the area around your eyes and lips free (very important as there is essential oil in this mixture!) Let the mask sit for about 10 minutes (max 15!). The mask will start to crack as it dries. NOTE: Do not let this mask dry completely.
Wet the natural sponge and carefully soften and remove the mask. Rinse and repeat until the mask is completely gone. Pat your face dry and apply a (non-alcoholic!!) skin tonic or spritz your face with a skin mist. Finish with a good moisturizer.